EVA for Myngle

I chose to review Myngle a venture in global language learning.

The selling point of Myngle is that it will allow students to take lessons anywhere and anytime so it is like a multi-language online school. However,  the elevator pitch lacks clarification it mentions that Myngle can be used globally but it does not provide a realistic market size or target audience in the pitch itself. It states that it is more competitive compared to other ventures because it brings the traditional language to an online platform yet it lacks clarification as to how it outbeats the other language learning ventures that’s out there as many of them can be accessed globally and can teach traditional language online as well. In my perspective the innovative advantages presented in the pitch were too general and do not really have a winning point.

The pitch was a very brief summary about the product including personal connections; I felt that minimal information was really provided.

The presenter lacked some excitement and enthusiasm which did not successfully capture my interest nor attention.

The elevator pitch was done by the founder of Myngle which I believe did have some credibility.

Reference:

Myngle elevator pitch – 2008 accenture innovation awards( myngle 1.0 ) (2008). [Video podcast]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpCIcy4W0ec&feature=player_embedded

Karon

Posted in: Week 03: Analyst Bootcamp